Mr and Mrs

Mr and Mrs
Me and the Man of my dreams!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Jumping on the bandwagon!

This is my first blog entry,  it's pretty crazy because I never thought I would end up blogging.  After looking at some others though I realized the benefits, journaling+ scrapbooking all in one place!  I love it!  


Things are pretty mellow at the Whisenhunt house these days, Lilah is just over 4 months old and already has her first tooth (pictures soon to follow, if I can get her to keep her mouth open long enough)!  


Matt and I have set a goal to do something fun each Saturday so I will talk about that quite a bit on here I am sure.  I am definitely looking forward to all of those things.  Being a stay at home mom is pretty great, but I sure do love the time with Matt!  

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet I'm sold on the Blog thing I love it! We're going to have to meet up one of these Saturdays for an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I knew you had talked about making a blog, and you became a follower of mine, but I didn't ever know you ACTUALLY made one. Good thing I blogstocked Lyndi. :)

    ReplyDelete